Moneylink – A Powerful Tool for Pro Online Entrepreneurs
What is Moneylink
MoneyLink is a tool that saves you time and helps you earn money, automatically converting the usual links on your site into affiliate links. The links themselves remain “organic” for users and change only when you follow them.
How does it work?
It’s all very simple. Let’s imagine that you have a website with reviews of various gadgets.
A new review article will be issued on your platform with the release of the new Iphone X. It will contain direct links to online stores where this model can be bought.
When a user presses one of these links, MoneyLink script converts the link into an affiliate one, and you receive a commission from the amount of the user’s purchase.
We’ve installed MoneyLink on our own blog, which you are now reading, to show you a live example of the tool’s work.
So, here we have a direct (not affiliate) link to GearBest store:
And now, try to click on it and pay attention to the final link. As you can see, there are utm tags in it. Convenient, isn’t it?
Why you should start working with the tool as quickly as possible
- over 60,000 offers from 30 countries;
- single access to all offers; after passing moderation once, you get access to all offers in the tool;
- simplicity and ease of use, which will save you a lot of time;
- only direct links are changed; affiliate links are not converted;
- detailed statistics on offers;
- the link is changed only when you follow it, which allows you to maintain the loyalty of users, because it remains the usual direct link for them.
How to connect MoneyLink?
- Login to your personal admitad account or sign up
- Tools menu => MoneyLink => Get tool code
- Add the received code on your site between tags <head> and </head>
- Wait for moderation
- Generate content for the tool
What else do you need to know about Moneylink?
It is important to understand that MoneyLink does not bring you “a fast buck”; with the right approach, it is a tool, which will bring a good stable income. Write quality content, create suitable sections and motivate users to share links – you hold the keys to the kingdom.